DIVES MED – REVITAL DEEP PEEL
DIVES MED – REVITAL DEEP PEEL
PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL PEELING FOR DEEP REVITALIZATION OF MATURE SKIN
Intensive acid cocktail for deep anti-aging stimulation and reconstruction of tissue defects. Dedicated to advanced therapies for mature skin, affected by photoaging and the problem of hyperpigmentation.
The product formula is based on trichloroacetic acid (TCA) with strong keratolytic and redermalizing properties, which works by controlling skin damage and stimulating its auto-renewal. This results in a deep restoration of the skin layers and a significant improvement in tension. The replacement of damaged cells eliminates the progressive skin imperfections caused by chronological or solar aging, such as: wrinkles, dry skin, discoloration, and elastosis. The addition of mandelic and kojic acid optimizes and supplements the properties of the formula with a strong moisturizing and depigmenting effect. The synergistic combination of various acids allows for in-depth anti-age revitalization and obtaining multidimensional and complementary effects at every skin level.
• thickening the structure and firmness of the skin
• stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis
• collagen remodelling
• intensive skin reconstruction
• improvement of skin tension, hydration, and elasticity
• eliminating wrinkles and signs of aging
• smoothing scars and shrinking pores
• reduction of seborrhoea and acne lesions
• reducing discoloration and evening out the skin tone
• PRE-PEEL SPRAY 1 – preparing preparation 50ml
• REVITAL DEEP PEEL 2 – proper peeling 50ml
• NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 – neutralizing preparation 50ml
• Acid brush
• Measuring cup dispenser
• flabby skin with progressive aging
• photoaging and solar elastosis
• mimic and gravitational wrinkles
• excessive keratosis and actinic keratosis
• post-solar and inflammatory discoloration
• atrophic and acne scars
• acne of mature age
• uneven skin and enlarged pores
COMPOSITION AND OPERATION:
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) (30%) – an acetic acid derivative which is the strongest acid of organic origin used in cosmetics and aesthetic medicine. It causes chemical damage to the epidermis, which may even reach the papillary layer of the dermis. Initiates self-repair processes involving the complete replacement of damaged cells and deep redermalization of the skin. It has a positive effect on the metabolism and structure of the skin, stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis and the supplementation of endogenous hyaluronic acid.
Almond acid (5%) – AHA acid with high gradation and high safety profile, obtained from bitter almonds. Increases cell proliferation and cell turnover with low skin irritation. It reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores and improves the structure of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Its wide use and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems makes it one of the most used peels in cosmetics and medicine. It does not sensitize the skin’s photoprotector to UV radiation and can be used all year round.
Kojic acid (5%) – tyrosinase inhibitor, involved in every stage of melanin formation. It has a strong depigmenting and brightening effect, improves skin tone and hydration. It immunizes the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation and stimulates its regeneration.
DIVES MED Revital Deep Peel should not be used in the case of:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
– Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts – Skin lesions and open wounds – dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Active autoimmune diseases
– Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
– Active rosacea
– Cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Tendency to hypertrophic and keloid scars
HOW TO USE:
DIVES MED Revital Deep Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics. Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease it with PREPEEL LOTION SPRAY 1. Protect the eyes with moist compresses, and the delicate areas (mouth corner, eyelids, nasal pads) with greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour about 2.5-5 ml REVITAL DEEP PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the treatment area. Apply the poured solution evenly, using a thin layer, with quick movements, using a brush. Leave for 3-10 minutes. To soothe the skin and raise its pH, apply the NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 neutralizing preparation to the dry skin for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse it with cold water. End the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED – GLOBAL REGENERATION line, which will reduce the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Depending on the procedure used and the individual properties of the patient’s skin, peeling may lead to irritation, redness and peeling of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, immediately apply DIVES MED – NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 and leave it for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the treatment
– immediately after the treatment, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and use of the sauna and swimming pools
– use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES MED – GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50 in the event of a keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of the peeling skin
– do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely recuperated
Read the package leaflet before use.
The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure.
The product is highly irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, immediately rinse them with cold water until the burning sensation subsides and immediately see an ophthalmologist.
Before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect your eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to remove them.
Do not use on birthmarks, tattoos, and permanent makeup.
Only use on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV.
Product for external use. Do not inject or eat.
Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.