X-Pen Dives Med
A specialized wireless device designed for micro-needle and fractional mesotherapy treatments.
X-Pen – one of the most advanced Automated Meso Micro-Needling and DermaStamp devices, having a fast, wireless high-power motor and adjustable needle length. Thanks to the use of the Block Motion Technology, it enables the creation of thousands of micro perforations, without the effect of external damage to the epidermis. A device designed for professional micro-puncture of the skin to treat shallow lines, wrinkles, acne scars, shrink pores and soft lifting the skin. The high frequency of punctures and the automatic technology of uniform vibration movement increase the stimulation of collagen production, while reducing the pain and discomfort of the procedure.
How does the X-Pen work?
The perforation of the skin provokes self-healing processes and stimulates the synthesis of the supporting fibres of the connective tissue. As a result of micro-punctures, inflammation and vascular angiogenesis are initiated, thanks to which the skin visibly smoothes out and all imperfections are eliminated.
• X-Pen device
• 15 pcs of cartridges
• Power Supply
• user manual in Polish
• power supply: 5v-1000mA
• max number of punctures: 22,000 / min
• depth adjustment 0.25mm -2.5mm
• number of gears: 6
• a wide spectrum of applications and effectiveness in many aesthetic indications
• extreme and spatial skin thickening effect
• short healing time, no permanent damage to the skin’s photoprotector
• high effectiveness of the treatment with minimal recovery time
• stimulation of fibroblast activity
• increasing the absorption of active substances applied to the skin
• optimization of the effects and reduction of treatment discomfort through the possibility of adjusting the puncture depth
• high precision in the preparation of hard-to-reach places (eyelids, nose, mouth area)
• high speed of automatic punctures shortening the treatment time and reducing surgical discomfort
• various types of microneedles allowing for full personalization of the treatment