DIVES MED – ACNEOUT PEEL
DIVES MED – ACNEOUT PEEL
ACID COMPLEX FOR Acne AND DAMAGED SKIN THERAPY
Therapeutic peeling based on hydroxy acids and resoricin, designed for combination, oily and acne-prone skin. The unique combination of acids based on glycolic, salicylic, citric, lactic, and soothing acids has a multifaceted effect – supports the treatment of acne of any severity, smoothes the surface of the skin, reduces scars and brightens discoloration.
The preparation has a strong antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and keratolytic effect, thanks to which it prevents the formation of eruptions for a long time. The effect is optimized by the addition of a depigmenting complex based on kojic and glycolic acid, inhibiting the processes of melanin formation and normalizing the keratinization of the epidermis.
The multi-directional action of Acneout Peel restores the skin’s balance, visibly tightens the pores, evens out the colour, cleanses and smoothes the skin, leaving it free from any imperfections.
• reduction of acne and inflammation
• removal of horny masses and skin cleansing
• relieving seborrhoea and normalizing the work of sebaceous glands
• reducing the saprophytic microflora aggravating acne (Propionibacterium Acne and Staphylococcus Aureus)
• flattening acne scars and smoothing the texture of the skin
• shrinkage of skin pores
• anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties
• PRE-PEEL SPRAY 1 – preparing preparation 50ml
• ACNEOUT PEEL 2 – proper peeling 50ml
• NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 – neutralizing preparation 50ml
• Acid brush
• Measuring cup dispenser
• combination and oily skin
• inflammatory and acne lesions
• enlarged pores
• seborrhoea of the skin
• acne scars
• post-inflammatory and acne discoloration
• uneven texture of the skin
COMPOSITION AND OPERATION:
Glycolic acid (34%) – AHA acid with the smallest molecule. It has strong exfoliating and dermoplastic properties. It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen, glycosaminoglycans and elastin, which reduces wrinkles and improves skin firmness. Intensively exfoliates, removing pigmentation changes. It cleanses the sebaceous glands, where it breaks down the residual corneocytes, thus inhibiting the development of acne.
Citric acid (10%) – AHA acid necessary for the Krebs cycle and vital energy of cells. It initiates protocollagen and hyaluronic acid, as well as the growth of the living layers of the dermis and the thickness of the epidermis. Strongly brightens the skin and gives it radiance.
Lactic acid (10%) – AHA acid with moderate action, strong moisturizing, and hydrating properties. It is the main component of the physiological NMF (natural moisturizing factor). It stimulates the ceramides of the epidermis, sealing the skin’s hydro-lipid coat. It has a positive effect on the rate of epidermal cell replacement, giving the skin a long-lasting refreshing effect without feeling dry. It inhibits melanogenic processes, effectively reducing discoloration. It stimulates the induction of supporting fibres, giving long-term effects of thickening, and thickening of the skin.
Kojic acid (5%) – tyrosinase inhibitor, involved in every stage of melanin formation. It has a strong depigmenting and brightening effect, improves skin tone and hydration. It immunizes the skin against the harmful effects of UV radiation and stimulates its regeneration.
Salicylic acid (2%) – beta-hydroxy acid with strong keratolytic and antibacterial properties. It regulates skin cell renewal and exfoliates the dead layer of the epidermis. It cleans and narrows the sebaceous glands in the skin, preventing the aggravation of acne. It eliminates the consequences of acne – smoothes pores and scars and effectively reduces discoloration.
Resorcinol (2%) – an intensely keratolytic and depigmenting ingredient with strong antiseptic and anti-seborrheic properties. It cleans the sebaceous glands and prevents the development of bacterial flora that aggravate the symptoms of acne. It smoothes out small scars and reduces inflammatory pigmentation spots.
DIVES MED – Acneout Peel should not be used in the case of:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
– Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
– Skin lesions and open wounds – dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Active autoimmune diseases
– Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
– Active rosacea
– Cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Tendency to hypertrophic scars and keloids
HOW TO USE:
DIVES MED Acneout Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease it with PREPEEL LOTION SPRAY 1. Protect the eyes with moist compresses, and the delicate areas (mouth corner, eyelids, nasal pads) with greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour about 2.5-5 ml of ACNEOUT PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the treatment area. Apply the poured solution evenly, using a thin layer, with quick movements, using a brush. Leave for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with water. To soothe the
skin and raise its pH, apply the NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 neutralizing preparation to the dry skin for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse it off again with cold water. End the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED – GLOBAL REGENERATION line, which will reduce the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Depending on the procedure used and the individual properties of the patient’s skin, peeling may lead to irritation, redness and peeling of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, immediately apply DIVES MED – NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 and leave it for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the treatment
immediately after the treatment, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and use of the sauna and swimming pools
– use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES MED – GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50
– in the event of a keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of the peeling skin
– do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely recuperated
– Read the package leaflet before use.
– The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
– Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure.
– The product is highly irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, immediately rinse them with cold water until the burning sensation subsides and immediately see an ophthalmologist.
– Before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect your eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to remove them.
– Do not use on birthmarks, tattoos, and permanent makeup.
– Only use on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV.
– Product for external use. Do not inject or eat.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the bottle has been damaged or incorrectly stored.
– Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.