Dives Med CAFFEINE 1,5%
Caffeine-based monoctail designed to support body shaping treatments.
Caffeine is a strong antioxidant, and additionally accelerates the lipolysis process, which directly translates into a reduction in the level of fat stored in the body. This is significant for the appearance of the skin, especially as caffeine also increases metabolic activity, removes toxins from the body, improves blood circulation in the capillaries, and dehydrates cells. As a result, the silhouette is modelled, the skin is toned, taut and smooth.
• supporting the reduction of cellulite
• tissue drainage
• maintaining proper water retention
• prevention of swelling and the feeling of heaviness in the legs
• smoothing the skin structure
• eliminating shadows and swelling around the eyes
• thighs and buttocks
• upper and lower abdomen
• lower eyelid area
Caffeine (1.5%) – an alkaloid supporting the reduction of persistent cellulite, with a strong drainage, lipolytic and antioxidant effect
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 5 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out
contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 6-10 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of Caffeine 1.5% may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
• do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
• hydrate the body to accelerate tissue drainage
• immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature above 20 ° C, protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.