DIVES MED DeHyal+ - 5ML
DeHyal + is a freeze-dried hyaluronidase powder for reducing unwanted effects and complications resulting from the implantation of hyaluronic acid. It is an effective solution for the depolymerization and hydrolysis of chemical bonds in cross-linked hyaluronic acids. The breakdown of the cross-linking agent causes immediate acid degradation and minimization of negative consequences and complications resulting from its administration.
• removal of the excess amount of hyaluronic acid administered (overcorrection)
• long-lasting lumps or irregularities at the site of acid implantation
• foreign-type granulomas
• undesirable displacement of the filler
• accidental administration of cross-linked acid into arteries or a blood vessel, which may result in embolism and necrosis
• undesirable show-through of the filler due to too shallow deposition of hyaluronic acid
• chronic swelling due to compression of the vessels or water retention at the site of filler application
• intolerance to hyaluronic acid or cross-linking agent
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation, in particular to the venom of hymenoptera and bovine and sheep proteins
• Hyaluronidase – 1500 I.U
HOW TO USE
Activate the product by adding 10ml of saline. Before use, perform a sensitization test on the inside of the forearm. Wait 5 minutes and make sure that the application site is not a positive blister, accompanied by erythema. Consider the presence of not intense erythema or a vascular macula as a negative reaction. Apply the product to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 150 I.U / ml of hyaluronic acid. The effects of applying the product are immediate, and the activation time in the skin is 24-48 hours. In case of insufficient results, repeat the treatment. Before performing the procedure, it is imperative to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient about the possible
results and possible side effects. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Application of DeHyal + may cause redness, swelling, pain or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually these changes are mild and disappear after a few days. In extremely rare cases, the use of the product may lead to a severe allergic reaction. To exclude it, it is recommended to perform an allergy test.
To obtain optimal results of the treatment and safe convalescence, it is necessary to:
do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• before use, it is recommended to obtain informed consent to perform the procedure and to perform an allergic test to exclude the risk of intolerance
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and in the event that the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with hot air.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.