DIVES MED EYELINES - 5ML
Specialist preparation with an outstanding firming and restructuring effect for the sensitive skin of the eyes. Dedicated to people with numerous wrinkles and laxity of the eyelid skin. The high content of non-cross-linked hyaluronic acid has a strong smoothing effect, and the addition of biomimetic peptides additionally guarantees intensive strengthening of connective tissue and stimulation of collagen-elastin fibres. The action of the cocktail has been enriched with lifting ingredients such as DMAE or Argirelin and numerous ingredients that strongly condition the skin, such as organic silica, vitamins C and E and soothing panthenol.
• smoothing and tightening the skin of the eyelids
• reduction of wrinkles
• thickening of the skin and reducing the lumen of the blood vessels
• increasing the level of hydration and improving the hydrodynamics of the skin
• delicate filling of the valley of tears
• lower and upper eyelids
• temple area
• skin diseases and any changes at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-3
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-30
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-8
Uncross-linked hyaluronic acid
• 5 mg/ml
• Ascorbic acid (Vit. C),
• Tocopherol (Vit. E),
• Panthenol (Pro-Vit. B5)
• Organic silicon
HOW TO USE
Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is obtained. Do not exceed 1.5 ml of the product per treatment. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview,
rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient about possible results and possible side effects. To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-6 treatments should be performed at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Application of EYELINES may cause redness, swelling, pain or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 1 week after the treatment
• do not expose the treatment site to extreme low and high temperatures
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with hot air.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 2-25 ° C, protect against freezing and direct sunlight. Use the content of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.