Dives Med L-CARNITINE 1x10ml
Monoctail based on highly density L-Carnitine designes to optimize lipolithic therapies and body shaping.
L-Carnitine is a compound necessary for energetic metabolism of fatty acids and a strong metabolite accelerating fat burning. The best-known function is to transport long-chain fatty acids into the mitochondria for beta-oxidation. This accelerates and maximizes the effects of lipolysis. L-Carnitine is also a powerful antioxidant with the ability to stabilize biological membranes. Moreover, it is a compound that takes an active part in removing toxins from the body. Its detoxifying effect results from the ability to chelate heavy metals, which are excreted from the body after binding with L-Carnitine.
• optimizing the effects of injection lipolysis
• improvement of lipid metabolism
• lowering cholesterol
• tissue antioxidant protection
• upper and lower abdomen
• thighs and buttocks
• knee area
• tissue after surgical liposuction
• shoulders and „bull’s-neck”
L-carnitine (20%) – accelerates the transport and metabolism of released triglycerides and their excretion from the body, a strong antioxidant and chelating compound.
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 10 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out
contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects.
To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 6-10 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of L-Carnitine may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
• do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
• massage the treatment area intensively until the palpable lumps are gone
• hydrate the body to accelerate tissue drainage
• immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel.
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at a temperature of 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.