DIVES MED – LACTIC PEEL
DIVES MED – LACTIC PEEL
PROFESSIONAL CHEMICAL PEELING BASED ON LACTIC ACID AND DMAE
DIVES MED Lactic Peel is a year-round peeling based on lactic acid and DMAE designed to increase skin hydration, tension, and soft lifting. The synergistic action of both ingredients restores skin firmness for a long time and prevents loss of elasticity in the aging process. The peeling formula acts very gently on the skin, causing minimal irritation and a long-lasting refreshing effect. Peeling dedicated to the renewal of mature, dry, and tired skin, devoid of radiance and tension.
Lactic acid intensely moisturizes the skin and stabilizes its hydrodynamics, thanks to which it regains its natural smoothness and radiant appearance. At the same time, it stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibres, causing visible densification and improvement of the skin structure. The current DMAE increases muscle tone, smoothing out wrinkles and restoring youthful contours.
The multidirectional and optimized action of Lactic Peel makes it a complementary solution for mature skin and an essential element of effective anti-aging therapies.
DIVES MED Lactic Peel has a positive therapeutic effect in the case of:
• improvement of skin hydration and hydrodynamics
• improving skin tone and contour
• thickening the structure and firmness of the skin
• stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis
• eliminating wrinkles and signs of aging
• restoring the smoothness and radiant appearance of the skin
• PRE-PEEL SPRAY 1 – preparing preparation 50ml
• LACTIC PEEL 2 – proper peeling 50ml
• NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 – neutralizing preparation 50ml
• Acid brush
• Measuring cup dispenser
• soft-lifting of the skin
• sensitive and vascular skin
• dry and dehydrated skin
• skin with visible signs of aging
• grey, and dull skin
• disorders of keratinization and skin pig
COMPOSITION AND OPERATION:
Lactic acid (72%) – AHA acid with a strong moisturizing and hydrating effect. It is the main component of the physiological NMF (natural moisturizing factor). It stimulates the ceramides of the epidermis, sealing the skin’s hydro-lipid coat. It has a positive effect on the speed of epidermal cell replacement, giving the skin a long-lasting refreshing effect without feeling dry. It inhibits melanogenic processes, effectively reducing discoloration. It stimulates the induction of supporting fibres, giving long-term effects of thickening, and thickening of the skin.
Dimethylaminoethanol (DMAE) (11%) – a precursor of acetylcholine, increasing the muscle tone of the skin. As a result of the increase in muscle tone, the skin regains its youthful contours and visibly smoothes. DMAE is also a powerful anti-wrinkle and antioxidant ingredient. It gives volume to sagging skin, stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin, smoothes the skin and maintains the skin lifting effect for a long time.
DIVES MED Lactic Peel should not be used in the case of:
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
– Viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
– Skin lesions and open wounds – dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of treatment)
– Hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
– Active autoimmune diseases
– Acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
– Active rosacea
– Cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Tendency to hypertrophic and keloid scars
HOW TO USE:
DIVES MED Lactic Peel is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics. Before using the acid, clean the skin and degrease with PREPEEL LOTION 1. Protect the eyes with moist compresses, and the delicate areas (mouth corner, eyelids, nasal pads) with greasy ointment or petroleum jelly. Pour about 2.5-5 ml of LACTIC PEEL 2 into the measuring cup, depending on the size of the treatment area. Apply the poured solution evenly, using a thin layer, with quick movements, using a brush. Leave on for 4-8 minutes and then rinse with water. To soothe the skin and restore its pH, apply the NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 neutralizing preparation to the dry skin for 2-5 minutes, and then rinse the whole thing with cold water. End the treatment with a protective cream from the DIVES MED – GLOBAL REGENERATION line, which will reduce the feeling of possible irritation and discomfort.
Depending on the procedure used and the individual properties of the patient’s skin, peeling may lead to irritation, redness and peeling of the skin. In the event of an unexpected reaction or excessive skin irritation, immediately apply DIVES MED – NEUTRALIZING GEL 3 and leave it for 4-5 minutes, then rinse with plenty of cold water.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
– do not apply makeup until 12 hours after the treatment
immediately after the treatment, avoid exposure to natural or artificial ultraviolet radiation and use of the sauna and swimming pools
– use rich regenerating creams and high UV filters, e.g. DIVES MED – GLOBAL PROTECTION SPF 50 in the event of a keratolytic effect, do not remove or tear off the flakes of the peeling skin
– do not use other peeling agents and substances with irritating properties until the skin is completely recuperated
Read the package leaflet before use.
The preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and specialists in medicine and aesthetic cosmetics.
Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical interview, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent for the procedure.
The product is highly irritating to the skin and mucous membranes. May cause chemical eye damage. Avoid contact with eyes. In the event of contact with the eyes, immediately rinse them with cold water until the burning sensation subsides and immediately see an ophthalmologist.
Before starting the application procedure, it is necessary to protect your eyes. Patients with contact lenses should be advised to remove them.
Do not use on birthmarks, tattoos, and permanent makeup.
Only use on Fitzpatrick skin types I-IV.
Product for external use. Do not inject or eat.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the bottle has been damaged or incorrectly stored.
Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE:
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Keep out of the reach of children.