Lidocaine Hydrochloride injection is a nonpyrogenic, sterile solution that is aqueous. This product, often administered through injection, contains a local anesthetic agent. It also contains sodium chloride and has an adjustable pH of approximately 6.5 using hydrochloric acid or sodium hydroxide.
Lidocaine HCl injection USP is ideal for regional or local anesthesia production. Adminstration of this injection is best with a dermatologist conversant with the dosage and concentration.
Key Benefits of Lidocaine HCL Injection USP
- Lidocaine HCl injection 20mg helps treat heart rhythm problems, including palpitations and other rhythm complications.
- It serves as a local anesthetic, ensuring maximum comfort during other treatments that require injections, due to which it is widely used in cosmetology.
- It helps treat pain in the cheeks, roof of mouth, tongue, and gums
- The effect of Lidocaine helps reduce the discomfort of contractions experienced during labor.
Who is Lidocaine HCL Injection USP for?
- Works great for people with heart palpitations but avoid if you are experiencing heart block.
- Reduces pain during labor contractions (epidural blocking technique).
- An alternative way of treating burning mouth syndrome, costochondritis, ventricular tachycardia, and arrhythmia.
- When treating problems associated with heart rhythm, it is best to use interveinal infusions.
- It is best to inject directly through the skin.
- Take this injection in a setting with machines that can monitor vitals.